For Academic Community
What does SBRnet offer the academic community?
SBRnet is a leading source of sports market analytics for the academic community. We offer you and your students a comprehensive perspective of the sports business, drawing on syndicated and custom proprietary market research, industry reports, and licensed industry articles from leading trade publications. It’s everything your studentes need to know about sport fans, participants, venues and sporting goods buyers, all in one place.
Whether you are teaching sport marketing or using sports marketing case studies in general marketing courses, SBRnet is the perfect platform from which to incorporate pertinent research. Librarians at colleges and universities across the country subscribe to SBRnet because of our “triple-threat” program: the depth of our content, the breadth of our market coverage, and our academic support with topical newsletters and suggested assignments.
How will SBRnet help you and your students?
- Saves time – students spend time analyzing data, rather than collecting it
- Aggregates and curates sports trade news and features from many industry trade publications.
- Enables students to make sport-by-sport comparisons for demographics and all facets of consumer behavior and sports venues.
- Covers multiple dimensions: fans, participants, venues, sponsorships, and sporting goods buyers
For Corporate Clients
What does SBRnet offer our corporate clients?
SBRnet is the perfect platform for competitive intelligence into sports fan behavior. We are a complete source of fan market research featuring market-driven analytics focused on consumer fan behavior and demographics drawn from nationwide consumer surveys.
Our clients gain a comprehensive insight into all facets of a dynamic, rapidly shifting sports fan marketplace, including TV viewership, online viewership, attendance, social media, sponsorship influence indices, mobile device consumption patterns, consumer product brand preferences, fantasy sports, logo apparel purchasing, sports venues, and favorite team rankings.
We provide data for 18 different sort categories, including NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, Golf, Tennis, Running, College Football, College Basketball, NASCAR, IndyCar, Lacrosse, Soccer (non-USA), Minor League Baseball, Minor League Hockey, and Mixed Martial Arts.
What data does SBRnet provide?
With SBRnet, you will have access to:
- Reliable information for research into the consumer behavior of sports fan for all major sport categories.
- Multi-dimensional data profiles to better understand why fans behave the way they do.
- Current data and historic trends for all market segments. Perfect for gathering research for marketing plans and strategic plans; product research; and discovering new markets.
- Reports featuring attendance, ticket pricing (all types of tickets), naming rights, financial information, plus much more for over 80 U.S. and Canadian professional and major college sports venues